There is NO WAY these kittens need to be aborted if it is FIV - not
even if he was FeLV+ !  Way too late to do it safely for momma and
each kitten would have to be killed individually.  This vet has some
very questionable ideas!!!!  They should be find, momma should be
fine.  Get her 'fixed' after the kittens are weaned.