I have also used Continental several times to transport cats and I have never
had a problem.  My heart goes out to Jack and his Meowmy :(  RIP little man :(

From: ti...@mindspring.com
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 12:12:32 -0500
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Sad news - Jack, the cat, dies

The airlines just keep shooting themselves in the foot & animals suffer!  If
only they would realize that there is this HUGE market out there for travelers
who want to travel with their pet.  Why not take a couple of flights a week on
major routes & have a couple of planes where animals of all sizes can be kept
in cabin in crates.  I do, however, have to put a plug in for Continental—while
I’m sure they’re not perfect, I’ve worked with a couple of shelters and we used
them many times to transport animals to their adopters many miles away.  We’ve
never had a problem…