I am so sorry for your loss, Susan, but so happy you had 4 wonderful years with
a loving, sweet soul.

Beth

________________________________
From: Susan Ang <sea7...@gmail.com>
To: Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 7:33 AM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Autumn the cat

My cat Autumn died last night due to complications arising from Feline
Leukemia. She was four years old. In her short life she was a joy to us, a
beautiful, highly intelligent little cat. I can't believe she's gone. I had
almost fooled myself into believing that I might get to keep her for a very
long time, but the disease won. We are grief-stricken.  I joined this list in
2007 after searching everywhere for information and support for FELV owners.
I'm so glad it exists. I've drawn a lot of support and knowledge over the years
- even when just lurking. I just wanted to add Autumn to the list. She was
precious, loved to cuddle, watch Baby Einstein and steal pizza. My home will be
so empty without her. I love you, baby girl.
~Susan Ang