I cut pills in half and give them with cheese wiz.  That may help if the pills
by themselves are aggravating his throat.  Just a thought.

Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 16:46:12 -0500
From: maxgoodb...@gmail.com
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Thanks for the replies

Another side-effect of pred is bone loss.  One of mine was on it for 1.5-2
years and broke his hind leg.  Very slow to heal, was pinned for quite a long
time.  He is off it now.
Having trouble eating and having an irritated throat - is it possible he has
developed a stricture from getting pilled each day?  I don't have any
experience with it myself, but have read that giving a little water after each
pill can help to avoid this...

Best wishes,
Beth N.