From: moonv...@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 21:26:22 -0600
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] heart murmur; intermittent fresh blood in stool

Czadna,
Beth is right, there is a great Yahoo group for cats with heart murmurs.  The
url is http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/feline-heart/
You really do need to have an echo done by a feline cardiologist.  They can
usually be found at the ag college in your state.
Now, as far as the heart meds interacting with the leukemia meds, I don't know
- you might have to have both vets talk.

Anyway, that group was immensely helpful to me when my MIssy was diagnosed with
a heart murmur.

Good luck,

Kelley and Missy