Through tears I am writing this,Sids has lost another wonderful girl
today....Firefly got her name by chasing fireflies jumping and trying to catch
them before her rescuer got her off the street. She was the cutest little tabby
girl with the sweetest face and purrsonality. I loved her from the second I met
her as I am sure many of us volunteers were smitten with this little
lady....she left us too soon but she will ALWAYS have a place in my
heart....wow this hurts......
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.