  From: Amanda Vollaro
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2012 12:00 PM
  Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Kiss The Cat Prescriptions

  So the vet prescribed Azithromycin, Clavamox, and Inteferon to start, with a
Sub-Q Ringers Lactate with B-Vitamins added.Yesterday he ate despite having all
those drugs, but he had a bad night last night (fainted and scared himself) and
today he's being cranky. I was able to get his meds down him today, and feeding
him in small meals whenever he will take them.
  I'm guessing getting through the first three days will be the toughest. Per
the vet we'll see if he's responding well by then. So far it's been
touch-and-go.
  Wish us luck!
  Amanda Vollaro
  avoll...@optonline.net