If anyone is interested in learning more about the black salve, there is a
yahoo group for black salve neoplasene.

It also has been discussed a bit on the Feline Cancer group by a few who
have used it.

I have no experience--just mentioning in case anyone is interested in
reading others experiences with it.

Best to all,

Heather