  From: Sherry DeHaan<mailto:sherryd...@yahoo.com>
  To: Felvtalk<mailto:felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
  Sent: Friday, March 09, 2012 1:30 PM
  Subject: [Felvtalk] S'Matter Please add to the CLS :(

        This morning we lost sweet scared S'Matter....he was quite the scaredy
cat,but we did our best to calm his fears...he never really trusted us
totally,but when I handed out treats I spotted him out of his hiding spot in
the last couple months....took pics to prove to others that he was a little
braver....well I hope this wide eyed boy is calm and relaxed now....we will
miss you S'Matter  :(
        Sherry

        than our own,
        Unable to accept its awful gaps.