Awww..the scared ones tug at my heart strings the most.

________________________________
 From: Sherry DeHaan <sherryd...@yahoo.com>
To: Felvtalk <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Friday, March 9, 2012 1:30 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] S'Matter   Please add to the CLS  :(

This morning we lost sweet scared S'Matter....he was quite the scaredy cat,but
we did our best to calm his fears...he never really trusted us totally,but when
I handed out treats I spotted him out of his hiding spot in the last couple
months....took pics to prove to others that he was a little braver....well I
hope this wide eyed boy is calm and relaxed now....we will miss you S'Matter  :(
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"