No, I didn't mean the neoplasene when I wrote about a black salve - yes,
extremely painful.  This salve is different., not as painful, depending on
the cancer.  Natalie

From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Heather
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 3:38 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] mssr. phelps

I don't know if this will help the sarcoma, but am guessing they were
referring to what is called Black Salve Neoplasene.

There is a yahoo group for Neoplasene use in pets, and also a very wonderful
Feline Cancer group.  I would definitely suggest the Feline Cancer group
regardless of your interest in the Neoplasene, perhaps someone has
experience with a similar cancer.  And I would suggest researching the salve
thoroughly, I don't know much about it but sounds like it can be extremely
painful in some cases.

Good luck to Ms Phelps and to you!

Heather