this is the email i rec'd:

Pandie Ann,
    My feeling is that at this point you cannot use the Black Salve:
    1)  He has been eating only dry food; therefore, it may be difficult to
switch him to raw meat, and to get him to eat the raw meat with the essential
supplements, all of which he needs to do the necessary repairing and healing
after applying the Black Salve.
    2)  He needs time to build up his body's strength to go through the ordeal
of healing.  And he doesn't have that time.
    3)  It is not clear from your email whether he is the FIV/FELV cat or you
are speaking in general about other cats you have.  If he is FIV/FELV, for sure
he will not have the Vital Life Force to heal once the Black Salve goes after
the cancer cells.
    4)  He has had a biopsy; therefore, there is a great possibility the cancer
has metastasized.
    5)  The growth/lump is so near to his trachea, that as it swells...as part
of the healing...after applying the Black Salve, it might close off his airway.
    My opinion is that I would not put him through the trauma of surgically
removing the growth either.  He won't live any longer...in fact, you may
shorten his life, by his going through that trauma of surgery...and surgery
will not stop the cancer from going to another area...in fact, the trauma of
the surgery will cause it to spread even faster because his immune system will
be so weakened by the surgery.
    I wish I had a better prognosis, but I do not.
Pat
Founder/Society for Animal Homeopathy
30 years experience in animal nutrition
25 years experience in classical homeopathy