From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Holly Shelton
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2012 10:46 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] eye issues

Hi there. Oliver had an eye infection that was treated successfully about a
month ago.  Last Thursday, he and another one of my cats had dentals.  All
seemed to go well, Today, I noticed that one of his eyes looked "off" He has
these huge blue Siamese eyes so you notice when something is weird.  I can't
quite describe it, but it seems like his pupils look like there are spots of
blue from the blue part of his eyes in there on the edge, if that makes
sense.  He is eating ok and of course isn't going to let me get as good of a
look at it his eyes as I want to.

I plan on calling the vet first thing tomorrow morning.  I wonder if he has
some kind of delayed reaction to the anesthesia?  I'd love to hear
everyone's thoughts.  Thanks,  Holly