I've heard of it before, too. Interested to see what the vet says today! Keep
us posted.

Beth

________________________________
 From: GRAS <g...@optonline.net>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Monday, April 2, 2012 1:54 AM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] eye issues

One of our cats at about age 7 or 8, started having spots on his eye, and they
were moving around.  Sometimes they look like a lot less, other times more.
Eye was checked, it was nothing to worry about and doesn’t at all interfere
with his vision. He will be 17 yrs old in July. Spook’s eyes are dark amber and
spots are brown. Since your cat has blue eyes, and spots are blue, it could be
the same thing.  I would still have it checked, because no two things are ever
the same. Natalie