  From: ter...@tazzys.org
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2012 9:43 AM
  Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] What_could_it_be?

  Maureen,
  She could be a CH Kitty..."Cerebellar Hypoplasia" this can happen in both
cats and dogs at a young age. Some are born with it. It is a Brain Neuro issue.
It can affect any kitty whether they are FELV or not.
  I have 2 kitties that have this as they are Siamese. One is about 6-7 months
old and the other is a senior.
  You can also go to facebook and look this up under this. (Cerebellar
Hypoplasia Kitties) I'm on the group as well. It will give you more details.
There is help and a great deal of knowledge.
  You can google this as well.
  My suggestion is to take the kitty to the Vet for blood-work. If the
blood-work comes back clean ask your Vet about this. A good Vet will make it
more understanding for you.
  Some animal shelters will euthanized both kittens/cats/puppies/dogs that have
this. They don't want to deal with a special needs animal.
  My kitties came from out of state shelters.
  These animals can live very full lives. They just aren't normal they can eat,
play, sleep, and use the potty like others but slower with handicaps.

  TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS/SIAMESE & COLLIE RESCUE
  Sultan, WA. 98294
  Terrie Mohr-Forker
  http://tazzys.org/
  Non-Profit national rescue
  Dedicated to the welfare of animals.

  Copyright © 1999-2012 tazzys.org. All rights reserved.