 From: longhornf...@verizon.net
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 10:48:08 -0500
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] What_could_it_be?

I've never heard of CH,
thanks for the info. Diabetes is not good even though it's treatable. I do hope
that you get more blood work done even though you stated the bloodwork was okay
a couple of months ago. Have you noticed an increase in fluids or urination?
Keep us posted, I will be thinking of you. You have helped me in so many ways
in
the past.

What meds did your vet give
for the uveitis?