 From: Lynda Wilson <longhornf...@verizon.net>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 6:48 AM
Subject: [Felvtalk] FIV kitty needs a home

Is there a FIV rescue group
that can take a FIV positive kitty? If you'd like to find out more about her,
go
to "Humane Society of Flower Mound" Facebook page. They are calling her "Miss
Kristina". For now her photo and info is first on their page. She is a very
beautiful cat with blue eyes and gorgeous stripped markings. I can't take her
in
but hoping a rescue can.

Thank you!
Lynda