  From: Charles Adams
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 7:11 AM
  Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] FIV kitty needs a home

  Come on people wake up and smell the damn coffee. I got this cat from some
little tramp who goes to animal shelter posing to be someone who cares about
the animals and promises to take care of them and then sells them the first
chance she gets. Do you actually think I am going to trust some dirt bag that
give me that story again. I may have been born recently but it wasn't last
night. I have all of these so called do good savior to the animal population
offering to take a cat off of my hands. I wonder just how long it would be
before someone else lined their pocket with money off of her and then she would
have to be re-homed again. You just can't trust anyone anymore. At least I am
honest and telling you what I am doing with my cats.