 From: Charles Adams <texasgoldbu...@yahoo.com>
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 12:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Charles Adams - Breeding cats

Hello Lorrie,

     I appreciate your message. I have been taking very good care of this
beautiful girl. I have a cage for her litter box and food but the door is left
open and she comes and goes as she pleases. Now as for your comment about
people viewing my message through colored glasses let me clarify that for you.
They not looking through colored glasses they are viewing it with their heads
up their asses. Bunch of jerks. My cats are treated better than lots of
children and I love them and they are part of my family. I don't know who some
of these jerks think they are. Last I recall I didn't get a message from God
informing me he left anyone a God and ruler of the cat population on this
planet.

Charles Adams