Hi Amy,

I'm really sorry to hear what all you have been through.

We have had 3 cases of oral cancer (squamous cell carcinoma).  It is
ruthless and horrible.  My understanding is that it can be tough to
distinguish between the oral tumors and other oral/dental problems
sometimes until the tumor becomes so visible/obvious it is already very
advanced (which was the case with all 3 of ours, they were not cats living
with us so not quite exact situation you have--just let me know if you'd
like more info though).  My understanding is also that there is not much
you can do treatment wise for such a cancer (though I think I have
heard there may be some cases where they can remove part of the jaw if
applicable).

There have been many cases of this type of cancer on the Feline Cancer
group, I's suggest posting there.
(search Jen & Ski) who used Neoplasense and did as much for her kitty as
possible, from what I've heard keeping them comfortable is the main
objective since there is not a lot (to my knowledge) that you can do
treatment wise.

I wish you and your kitty the best, and really appreciate you caring about
her so much.  I hope by chance this is not what you are dealing with, and
that if you are you can find some helpful information and experience on
this or the cancer group that might help you.

Heather