I'm not sure I understand your question. We want to be able to put him with our other 3 cats if possible.

-----Original Message----- From: MaiMaiPG
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 8:02 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] FelV positive kittens

Does it make a difference to how you love him?
On Aug 21, 2012, at 6:59 PM, McKenna's wrote:

We have a bot, belonged to the ahole neighbors who did not take care of him. We have known him since he was about 4-5 months old. Very long story short, we have him. Took him to the vet to get a check up, shots and neutered with the intention of making him a part of our family, along with 3 other cats. Found out he was Feluk+. After balling and researching this crap disease, we decided we loved him too much to let him go anywhere but here. He was approximately 1 year and 8 months old when he tested positive on 11/29/11. He is now almost 2 and a half. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if it would be beneficial to have him re-tested. Is there any chance he may have grown out of it since he was younger when he got it? He eats well and plays well. Sometimes, his stool contains a small amount of blood in it. We have had him tested for everything in an effort to find out why this is. The vet stated she does not believe the blood has anything to do with his FeLuk. He is currently on ID. So, does anyone think getting him tested again is a good idea?

Melissa L. McKenna

-----Original Message----- From: dlg...@windstream.net