Thanks for taking this little one in. I mix all my FeLv positive cats with my
negative cats. My negative cats are fully vaccinated. I've been mixing my cats
for 13 years, on the advice of my former vet. I suggest you search the archives
on "mixing" for more info.
Swollen glands could just mean a treatable infection. Don't assume everything
is FeLV related. Treat illness like you would with any other cat.
Beth