Thank you for taking in this baby kitten.  I rescued 4 kittens in June and
all of them tested positive for FelV.  The vet said their mother must have
had it. She was a feral stray.  I plan to retest all the kittens in October,
as they often beat the virus and test negative in time. Good luck with your
kitten.

Lorrie in WV