We are going to do that tonight.  I took her into the back yard this morning
and we want to give her some time tonight to just smell the grass and enjoy the
sunshine.
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 07:33:51 -0700
From: create_me_...@yahoo.com
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] SuzieQ

I'm so sorry Edna. When one of my girls was near the end I would take her out
in the front yard with me & sit in the grass & let her watch the birds. I don't
know if that is an option for you, but it think it helped me & made her a
little happier in the end.
Beth
 Don't Litter, Fix Your Critter! www.Furkids.org