From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
Edna Taylor
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2012 10:25 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] SuzieQ

We have tried everything and nothing is working, she is not eating at all
anymore and I believe she is ready to go.  She looks outside and in my heart
I know she just wants to run free so we will let her go tonight.  It hurts
to feel like we let her down and what if we would have left her outside to
run and play and just be a kitty?  Bringing them inside can be a double
edged sword, they get love and warmth and food but they seem to always long
for the days that they were outside and free :(

Edna