From: Maureen Olvey <molvey...@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Off topic: President
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 9:52 AM

I really think this discussion has turned to a Republican bashing session.  We
Republicans disagree with almost everything you guys have said but there's no
point of getting into it because no amount of discussion will change your
mind.  And that's okay because that's what makes America great - we can
disagree without feeling the threat of reprisal.  It is interesting to hear the
Democratic views and what things you believe but some things are just not true
like the supposed "war on women."  Mitt and Paul do not have the complete
authority to do some of the things mentioned and many Republicans wouldn't go
along with these kinds of things anyway.  But it's okay with me if that's what
you believe, I just don't think we can intelligently debate all the facts when
we are not in the "inner circle."  I think we've worn the topic out and nothing
you guys have said will make me change my mind about Obama and obviously I will
never change your minds about
 Republicans so let's talk about something else like animal abusers and trying
to get the death penalty for them.  Just kidding - well kind of.

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----