From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
Diane Rosenfeldt
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2012 10:23 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] President

Um, I don't think the guy who was President the last 4 years caused ANY of
the problems you mention. In fact, I know he didn't. I'm pretty sure in fact
that his predecessor did, and the "new person" is from that same party and
has that same agenda. We had the worst recession since 1929, and if you've
read any American History, that catastrophe took almost 10 years to recover
from, and that was with Congress more or less working together.

Diane R.