I agree.  As a wise person once said, "We agree to disagree but not to kill
each other over it,"

---- Maureen Olvey wrote: > > I really think this discussion has turned to a
Republican bashing session. We Republicans disagree with almost everything you
guys have said but there's no point of getting into it because no amount of
discussion will change your mind. And that's okay because that's what makes
America great - we can disagree without feeling the threat of reprisal. It is
interesting to hear the Democratic views and what things you believe but some
things are just not true like the supposed "war on women." Mitt and Paul do not
have the complete authority to do some of the things mentioned and many
Republicans wouldn't go along with these kinds of things anyway. But it's okay
with me if that's what you believe, I just don't think we can intelligently
debate all the facts when we are not in the "inner circle." I think we've worn
the topic out and nothing you guys have said will make me change my mind about
Obama and obviously I will never change your minds about Republicans so let's
talk about something else like animal abusers and trying to get the death
penalty for them. Just kidding - well kind of. > > “I am not interested to know
whether vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or
doesn’t….the pain which it inflicts upon unconsenting animals is the basis of
my enmity toward it, and it is to me sufficient justification of the enmity
without looking further.” – Mark Twain > > > Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 23:43:25
-0400 > > From: at...@optonline.net > > To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org > >
Subject: [Felvtalk] Off topic: President > > > > Diane R., not only are you
pretty sure - you are absolutely correct! > > Not to mention what Mitt and Paul
intend to do: Get rid of Planned > > Parenthood which screens women for cancer,
has helped a friend of mine > > numerous times because she can't afford to go
to a doctor; reverse Roe V. > > Wade, getting women killed in back alleys,
adopt "personhood" which will > > make certain birth control illegal and
criminal, overturn Obamacare but > > promises to keep pre-existing conditions
clause (although it applies ONLY to > > people who have had long-time
insurance, not for new applicants with > > pre-existing conditions!) and women
will automatically be back at the status > > of having pre-existing conditions
just because they're women,....just to > > mention a few. > > An American
friend is retired in Belgium and my husband just came back from > > Sweden -
people there cannot believe that this is part of US politics! Even > > though
many European countries are Catholic or of other religions, they do > > not
meddle in people's bedrooms! > > > > -----Original Message----- > > From:
Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of > > Diane
Rosenfeldt > > Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2012 10:23 PM > > To:
felvtalk@felineleukemia.org > > Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] President > > > > Um, I
don't think the guy who was President the last 4 years caused ANY of > > the
problems you mention. In fact, I know he didn't. I'm pretty sure in fact > >
that his predecessor did, and the "new person" is from that same party and > >
has that same agenda. We had the worst recession since 1929, and if you've > >
read any American History, that catastrophe took almost 10 years to recover > >
from, and that was with Congress more or less working together. > > > > Diane
R. > > > > -----Original Message----- > > From: Felvtalk