Oh, @#$%!!!.  The price of Kirkland Adult Maintenance cat food used to be
$16.99.  Then it went up a year later to $17.59.  Well, I bought two 20 lb.
bags a week and a half ago.  This Tuesday, I went back to Costco because my
cats ate most of the Kirkland and the price had gone up to $18.99!!!  It went
up $1.49 in about a week.  This is robbery.  I'm so depressed.  The crap I buy
at the feed store doesn't have a high fat content and doesn't have actual
chicken like Kirkland and is $20  for a 36 pound bag.  Well, kitties, you're
going to be back on a diet of crap and corn meal unless Mommy can get another
job online.  Sigh.

too!