Been telling everyone I know.  Had some say "But he/she likes them"  as their
lame excuse for continuing to buy them.  They also think just because the FDA
can't figure out what is bad in them tht they are safe to buy.

---- Kathryn Hargreaves > wrote: > They're still selling the from-China chicken
breast doggie treats that > killed/sickened lots of animals, only because the
FDA can't figure out > what's wrong with them. > > On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 1:32
PM, Natalie > wrote: > > > Thanks, just spread the word on it, post on FB, etc.
– I did. It’s a > > shame that a company’s response would be “Buyer
beware”….anything we buy > > for our pets should be safe without question! ****
about > > to let the cats use it, when I decided out of curiosity to read the >
> label..guess what? It said that “if ingested, could cause death”! Now, we > >
have to read all small print on doggie treats, especially when made in > >
China, and learned that American made treats had to be recalled because of > >
salmonella! I’ll be making my own doggie and cat treats (haha, in my spare > >
time).**** > > > > Natalie**** > > > > ** ** > > > > My new email address is:
*atia....@gmail.com* > > > > ** ** > > > > *From:* Felvtalk