I don't think I ever saw the yellow bag that Susan Hoffman mentioned.
They have a light blue bag of Reduced Calorie food (diet food) but I
don't use that on skinny cats and the fat cats would probably eat the
fatty food while the skinny ones would most likely head for the diet
food.  Ding-bat cats.

You would probably need two memberships at Costco, one
 for cat food and cleaning products through a 501 c 3 tax exempt
organization and your own private membership that you already have.  I pay
about $18  year for
 my one third share of the membership.  I don't buy food there because
I'm one person and can't afford to buy in quantity for myself.  But if
you purchase cleaning products, paper towels, garbage bags, hand
sanitizer, cat litter, flea treatment (they sell Frontline Plus and
their own brand of flea treatment), anything you
 could list under caring for rescued cats, you can charge them under the
 non-profit heading. Costco also sells boxes of canned Friskies and
canned Fancy Feast.  The price is comparable to PetsMart, maybe a penny
or two less per can.  You have to buy a box of 24 for the Frikies.  I
think it's 18 cans for the Fancy Feast.  Way out of my league at this
time though.  I usually purchase 9 Lives canned cat food and all
cleaning products at HEB- Plus supermarket.  We are listed with the
company as tax exempt.  I fill out a short form each time I make a
purchase and don't have to pay the 8% sales tax. I do a separate order
on my personal food and purchases. In the past I have also bought the
round sherpa cat beds and litter boxes at the supermarket with the tax
exemption. It definitely adds up.

too!