Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 13:36:59 -0700 > > From: moonsiste...@yahoo.com > > To:
felvtalk@felineleukemia.org > > Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Cat in Ohio needs home
> > Is there a church nearby or a church or temple that you attend in the > >
area. Maybe they could provide shelter/housing for the cat until > > something
permanent can be found for the poor kitty. Aren't churches > > supposed to
extend compassion to non-human animals also? > In most cases, shelter is only
extended to humans.  If I belonged to the church, they would call me, everyone
knows I am "that" crazy cat lady. > >