-- Edna Taylor > wrote: > > But if NO ONE is going to be there to feed him,
that is cruel to just leave him :( Again, better off in a shelter or vet's
office than left to die :( > From: cougarcl...@gmail.com > To:
felvtalk@felineleukemia.org > Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 15:20:34 -0500 > Subject:
Re: [Felvtalk] Cat in Ohio needs home > > straw/pine needles etc are better
than towels that will get wet and freeze when he comes in after a rain/snow. >
On Oct 29, 2012, at 3:07 PM, Edna Taylor wrote:Better a shelter than left to
freeze and/or starve to death :( > > Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 13:04:23 -0700 >
From: westnint...@yahoo.com > To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org > Subject: Re:
[Felvtalk] Cat in Ohio needs home > > Until he finds a home a box,and towels
will help keep him warm. Get him to the Bronx N Y and I'll take
him................ > From: Marcia > > To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org > Sent:
Monday, October 29, 2012 4:00 PM > Subject: [Felvtalk] Cat in Ohio needs home >
> Hi guys > Are any of you in Ohio or know anyone in Ohio that would take an
abandoned cat? My brother is at s campsite and a woman there took in a cat ,
made it into a housecat and the left it there. She packed up and left for the
winter. He said its curled up on the porch on a towel in 20 degree wind chill.
I am pissed but I know that isn't helping this poor cat. Everyone will be gone
from that campground for the season. My brother is leaving tomorrow. His dog
would eat the cat so he can't take it. Shelters r full. Anyone have any ideas??