On Monday, October 29, 2012,  <dlg...@windstream.net> wrote:
> -If he has been on his own before, he should emember how to hunt.  Is
there on one at the camp all winter?  soeone who could be persuded to give
 him some food.-

> -- Edna Taylor > wrote: > > But if NO ONE is going to be there to feed
him, that is cruel to just leave him :( Again, better off in a shelter or
vet's office than left to die :( > From: cougarcl...@gmail.com > To:
felvtalk@felineleukemia.org > Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 15:20:34 -0500 >
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Cat in Ohio needs home > > straw/pine needles etc
are better than towels that will get wet and freeze when he comes in after
a rain/snow. > On Oct 29, 2012, at 3:07 PM, Edna Taylor wrote:Better a
shelter than left to freeze and/or starve to death :( > > Date: Mon, 29 Oct
2012 13:04:23 -0700 > From: westnint...@yahoo.com > To:
felvtalk@felineleukemia.org > Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Cat in Ohio needs
home > > Until he finds a home a box,and towels will help keep him warm.
Get him to the Bronx N Y and I'll take him................ > From: Marcia >
> To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org > Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 4:00 PM
> Subject: [Felvtalk] Cat in Ohio needs home > > Hi guys > Are any of you
in Ohio or know anyone in Ohio that would take an abandoned cat? My brother
is at s campsite and a woman there took in a cat , made it into a housecat
and the left it there. She packed up and left for the winter. He said its
curled up on the porch on a towel in 20 degree wind chill. I am pissed but
I know that isn't helping this poor cat. Everyone will be gone from that
campground for the season. My brother is leaving tomorrow. His dog would
eat the cat so he can't take it. Shelters r full. Anyone have any ideas?? >
Thanks > Marcia > > Sent from my iPhone >

i am in s ohio.  what is status of this cat?

k. green

lineleukemia.org >
http://felineleukemia.org/mailman/listinfo/felvtalk_felineleukemia.org > >