It's not FIP. I have had FIP cats and this is neither the wet nor the dry
type.  It's definitely FeLv that is gone active.  However, he is still
cheerful, not depressed and he's eating although he is totally finicky and I am
trying out different flavors. He's not a fish cat so it's just a tad more
difficult to find something he will eat with gusto.  He likes cat food chicken
flavor.  Not sure about beef.  Yesterday and today, he ate Authority Chicken
and Lamb. It's probably crap but he ate it so I'm happy.  I can't be choosy.
Yesterday I also tried Wellness Turkey.  I have never had any of my healthy
cats enthusiastic about turkey but my friend brought it over and we tried it on
Desi with the same lack of enthusiasm that everyone else displays.  Later I'm
going to give him some more crap - Friskies Chicken Shreds.  It's juicy and he
should like it.  He drank home made chicken soup (from some chicken my friend
boiled without anything added, no
 onions or garlic, just chicken boiled in water) that my friend brought.  He
doesn't drink much water.  I'm going to a health food store in a couple of days
and will look to see if there is some brand of natural chicken soup or broth
that's not cooked with onions or onion powder.  I'm also giving him Nutra Ved
twice a day, .5 cc.and lots of TLC and encouragement.

We don't expect a miracle although I have had miracles happen (along with good
care).  Our aim is to give Desi a good quality of life for as long as
possible.  Right now, he seems to be enjoying his new digs.  He has access to a
small closet with stuff for him to lie on in case he feels paranoid about the
larger room.  He still has strength to jump onto things.  Just watching and
hoping.

too!

 mom cat in the colony but he was friendly to me and my rescue partner.  When
we got them neutered, we did not test them for anything because we don't have
money for that.  Desi is about 4 years old.  The colony hangs out at an office
park.