From: Beth
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 8:24 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Leukemia Positive Cat

An negative IFA does NOT negate a positive Elisa. The IFA simply means it is in
the bone marrow. Once the IFA is positive the cat will not throw off the virus.
I would keep test him again in a few months on the Elisa. If it is still
positive I would test him on the IFA.

Beth

Don't Litter, Fix Your Critter! www.Furkids.org