Oops wait a minute I re read your email. It is the other way around isn't
it. SNAP/ELISA is the saliiva test and the IFA is the blood test for bone
marrow?

Kt

Kathryn Green <katsk...@gmail.com> wrote:

OK so the ELISA/SNAP is the one blood is drawn for and the IFA is the
"saliva" test right?

Thanks. That helps a lot!

Kat

Beth <create_me_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

The snap test is an ELISA test. The IFA is sent out to a lab & costs around
$100 depending on your area & tests to see if the virus is in the bone
marrow, meaning the cat will not throw off the virus.

Beth

Don't Litter, Fix Your Critter! www.Furkids.org <http://www.furkids.org/>