Both ELISA/SNAP and IRA use blood drawn from the cat.  The saliva test is
something else entirely.  I think it is supposed to test in much the same way
as the ELISA/SNAP for the same thing.  I don't think there's a saliva test that
tests for the virus in the bone marrow (IFA).  Anyone have a definite answer to
this?

too!