Sorry to be lae, been off line for a few days.  I also have a mix of positive
and negative cats.  My vet said vaccinate the negatives and all should be okay.
 Mostly, lots of love, good food and cut down on the stress pllus run to the
vet at the first sign of unusual behavior.  better and cheaper to catch things
early than late.