You could also use the natural remedies found on holisticat.com.

On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 9:10 AM, <gcru...@centurytel.net> wrote:

>   I use the Walmart Equate brand of Athlete’s Foot cream it is 1%
> Clotrimazole and has always worked for my cats, have used it many times.
> Just apply a couple of times a day, no mess, no smell and it is cheap.  If
> they have quite a lot of ringworm, I woiuld also bathe them with Nizoral
> shampoo, not to expensive and available in the dandruff shampoo area at
> Walmart.
>
> Gary

----------------------------
Go Get a Life---Go Get a Shelter Animal!

If you can't adopt, then foster a "bottle baby" shelter animal, to save
their life.  Contact your local pound for information.
<http://www.laanimalservices.com/volunteer_fostercare.htm>

If you can't bottle feed, then foster an older animal, to save their life,
and to free up cage space.

Ask your local animal pound to start saving over 90% (and as high as 99%)
of their intake by implementing the No Kill Equation. No Kill Quick Facts:
http://www.nathanwinograd.com/?p=11718

Here's the current growing list of communities saving 90% or more of their
shelter intake: http://www.no-killnews.com/ (see the right sidebar).

Legislate better animal pound conditions: http://www.rescue50.org

More fun reading: http://www.nokilladvocacycenter.org/shelter-reform/guides/

More fun watching: http://vimeo.com/nokill/videos especially
http://vimeo.com/48445902

Local feral cat crisis?   See Alley Cat Allies' page for how to respond:
http://www.alleycat.org/page.aspx?pid=537