I kept Gracie alive on a wonderful herbal and lysine compound. She lived 2
years on it. I bought lysine capsules, would open up and pour half into a half
can of wet food, mix with the other herbs and syringe it into her. The cat
would not eat but she stayed alive, relatively healthy and active for two whole
years. We never could find out what had eliminated her appetite and it was a
nuisance syringe feeding her twice a day but it worked until up until 2 weeks
before the end when she simply refused to swallow and it was time to go. She
was not positive for anything. Some mystery illness, I guess. The mixture also
included two other herbs and some buffered vitamin C.

too!