Is she eating, not having difficulty with litter box (diarrhea or urinary
problems)? Do her gums look OK or pale? Tongue pink or pale? Nose clean, eyes
not watery? Do a mini-general exam on her yourself. If everything seems OK and
she doesn't have any ongoing active illness such as URI that cold be going
ballistic on her, then she's probably feeling a change in weather? Lethargy
sometimes comes with a lowering of barometric pressure or excess humidity in
the air. See how she acts tomorrow and Sunday. If she's still droopy by Monday,
take her to the vet.

too!