You've got it, Lance!  You and Ember are in loving/healing thoughts and
prayers.
Bonnie

-----Original Message-----
From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
Lance
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 5:59 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Ember

Please pray for or send good vibes to my sweet FeLV+ girl Ember. She has a
mass in her lungs and possibly eye cancer. She has been breathing faster
than usual, though it doesn't sound labored. She was very restless last
night, too, which makes me concerned that she's in pain or at least
uncomfortable. She ate fairly well this morning, and she's itching to leave
our room and go to another one. Anyway, please keep us in your thoughts.

Lance