Why can you feed birds and squirrels outside but not cats? Or outside dogs?
On Apr 21, 2013, at 7:28 PM, Bonnie Hogue wrote:

I would imagine TNR orgs have dealt with this type of thing. Sure seems it
ought to be something to be appealed to the city council, or ?
Maybe someone can offer a suggestion. Hope you can help change their minds.
Yeah, talk about picking on the helpless...
Good luck
Bonnie

-----Original Message-----
From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
Lorrie
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2013 1:12 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Feeding strays & ferals

On 04-21, Marcia wrote:

Hey guys (-: Marcia from Ks. Guess what the town that I live in is doing
now?   They are actually ticketing people who are caught feeding cats
outside of their house!  No kidding. This town is full of methheads
and this is what they focus on. So sad.

How awful. I can imagine how angry you are.. What jerks!!

Lorrie