Thank u sooo much! I needed to heAr that. It's my first week intermingling
them. My other four fur kids were vaccinated a week ago. I'm scared.. But I
love him and don't want him alone in basement anymore. His constant diarrhea
worries me though. His stomatitis doesn't bother him much at all tho! I WUV MY
" BAMA RAMa" thank u all

💜CHERI