There is relatively new treatment for tumors and cancers. It's called
Neoplasene. There is a Yahoo group called Neoplasene for Cancer. See if you can
go there and get some information. I'm currently dealing with a former colony
cat (tame) who has bone cancer on her right hind thigh. Although the ointment
didn't do much for it - big ugly mess of a tumor broke through the skin, she is
eating like a trooper and acting happy. I'm going to try the internal Neo to
see if it will reduce the tumor. There is a wonderful holistic vet in San
Antonio. He has saved several of my cats with "magic" formulas. Look up
Neoplasene on Google and you'll find a lot of info.

too!