From: I-Chun Catherine Chang
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2013 1:39 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] seeking advice for treating FeLV positive old CKD cats
with the new drugs

Thank you for all the friends providing your precious thoughts for Meowko. She
seems doing fairly well today - she finished up almost a whole can for today's
dinner!

I brought up using ImmunoRegulin, Acemannan, Interferon Alpha etc. with our vet
yesterday. She however concerned about the safety of using ImmunoRegulin as she
learned some reactions after injection may occur earlier. But she is very
willing to listen to other people's experience and work with us.

Does anyone have experience of using ImmunoRegulin on your FeLV cat? have you
observed any issues/side effects after injection? (if you have gone through
treatment plan by using ImmunoRegulin with your vet, may I possibly know where
your vet is based, off the list, so that my vet may learn from your vet's
experience as well?)

Again, thank you very much (reading the responses does make me feel that Meow
and I are not alone in this battle....)

Catherine