Hi Marta,

Thanks for everything that you do for all of those cats, including Arlo.  I'm
not aware of any specific recommendation that treatments be discontinued or not
applied at any certain stage of infection or progress. However, I'm not an
expert or veterinarian.

I have given my FeLV+ girl Transfer Factor and Liquid DMG fairly regularly. She
has also been on interferon (five days on/five days off protocol) ever since
she tested positive. All three are supposed to help boost or modulate the
immune system. Interferon is the only thing I give that requires a
prescription.

I have no info on nebulizers. I'd forgotten about them until tonight. Had to
Google to be reminded.

Best wishes for you and Arlo,

Lance