From: Beth
Sent: Jun 18, 2013 10:39 AM
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org"
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Healing thoughts for Bubba

Got bloodwork done yesterday. The only thing it shows is high WBC, which we figure, so he is trying to fight some sort of infection. He still has a temp of 104. Eating only a little on his own. Trying to arrange an ultrasound as his tummy has always been tender. Could be a tumor? Worried though if they put him under for the ultrasound (which they will have to do) he will not come out. Thought maybe that would be a blessing in disguise.

Beth