Beth,

I'm sorry that you had to let Bubba go, but it sounds like you did the
right thing for him. Take care.

Lance

On Jun 24, 2013, at 7:42 AM, Beth <[1]create_me_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

We did the ultrasound Friday. It showed enlarged spleen & kidneys. Vet
thinks spleen was probably cancerous. I was not putting him through any
more. He had just been laying around for 2 1/2 weeks, mostly having to
be force fed. I did that with my 1st FeLV & I said I would never do it
again. I did it at 1st because he had a URI & I knew he could get over
that. But once that was gone he didn't get better as far as activity &
eating.
It was a really sad decision. I had had a tough time with him at first
because he peed on everything. Thanks to some things I learned from
watching Jackson Galaxy we got him out of that habit & he was becoming
a total sweetheart. He just loved to walk up to you an put his head
against you.
Some hit you harder than others. This was pretty difficult. The lady
who found him is having him cremated for me.

Thanks guys for just being there.

Beth
Don't Litter, Fix Your Critter! [21.gif]  [2]www.Furkids.org

rg